Thursday, June 2, 2011

Baskets

Spring seems to be never-ending this year with all the rain and strange weather...

A tisket a tasket a pink and orange basket.  These were my living Easter baskets this year and this application could be adapted to any decorative basket that can be lined with foil.

These baskets have been lined with two pieces of foil.  Try to cover all areas of inside of basket.  Then fill with potting soil and spray with water until soil will not absorb any more.  Now put grass seed and small plants into the soil.  Set in sunny window, and keep moist with sprayer bottle.   So.. this blog didn't turn out like I had anticipated....I will keep trying to get it right.  I am sure you get the picture, but evidently I still haven't.....See ya soon, Foodpusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment